Bored in quarantine? Here’s some Disney World trivia for a fun time! Record your answers on a sheet of paper and tell me how you did in the comments!
- What is the name of the cantina in Galaxy’s Edge?
- Which isn’t an All-Star resort? A. All-Star Movies B. All-Star Animation C. All-Star Sports D. All-Star Music
- On which street is Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster located?
- Name the parks in order from smallest to largest.
- True or false: Disney World opened in 1981.
- At which water park is the Crush ‘n’ Gusher located?
- At which park is the only Cars attraction located?
- At which park is Tiffins located?
- At which park are the Utilidors located?
- What product, sold in many places and theme parks, isn’t sold at Disney World?
- How many times has Disney World closed (including Covid-19)?
- What is the maximum score on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin? A. 999,999,999 B.9,999,999 C.99,999 D.999,999
- How many animals are there in Animal Kingdom? A. About 1700 B. About 3,400 C. About 790 D. Over 10,000
- Why aren’t any attractions in Disney World over 200 feet tall?
- What is the tallest structure in Disney World?
Answers on next page!